Flags Over Manteca
Flags Over Manteca is the Manteca Chamber of
Commerce signature event. It
was born out of the attack on the World
September 11, 2001. In
2002 the Chamber along with the City of
raised $60,000.00 to have 2400 holes drilled and flags monogrammed
and hardware made so flags can be placed out on holidays.
Flags are sponsored by individuals and monogramming is placed
on the edge of the flag.
The Flags are placed out by volunteers on the
- January: Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/21/13)
- February: Presidents Day (2/18/13)
- May: Armed Forces Day (5/18/13)
- May: Memorial Day (5/27/13)
- June 14: Flag Day (6/14/13)
- July 4: Independence Day (7/4/13)
- September: Labor Day (9/2/13)
- September 11: Patriot Day (9/11/13)
- November 11:VeteransDay. (11/11/13)
- Pearl Harbor Day ( 12/7/13)
If you would like to sponsor a flag the cost is $100.00 and or be
a volunteer to place flags please call the chamber at 823-6121.
recognizes Flags Over Manteca